Growth Mindset and a You Tube Playlist

This week I want to combine the subjects of both classes I am currently taking for my masters and talk about growth mindset and the ability to organize using YouTube Playlists.  In my master's class Action Research, I am currently conduction research on to what extent will teaching a growth mindset impact perfectionism in art students.  As I plan for my lessons I will teach students on a growth mindset, I have come across several videos that are beneficial for both students and teachers.  I created a playlist on YouTube with all the selections and when I present my report at the end of the course will be able to share the playlist with the other students in my cohort.

I have linked the playlist below for you to check out.  If you click the image in the upper left corner that looks like this:


it should drop down the list of other videos you can view directly from this screen.



See the actual video playlist here ⬇️.



I really like that YouTube has the ability to collaborate these playlists.  For those of us teaching in a building where we are the only art teacher, opportunities to collaborate are sometimes hard to come by.  By collaborating on a shared Google Playlist a teacher can share great YouTube resources, maybe even tutorials the teacher has uploaded themselves with other professionals.

Watch how easy it is to collaborate with other professionals in your team, across the district, or even on social media where I know I am a part of some super helpful collaborative art teacher groups...



That's it for today!  Happy YouTube sharing!

Mrs. J

Comments