Google Drive in the Art Studio...

This week we are looking at all the useful aspects of Google Drive.  Google Drive is a simple and effective way to keep all your files organized in one location.  It's simple design makes finding and sharing files a cinch!

My favorite aspect of Drive is that it provides a small preview of files for those of us that are visual.  This make it easy for me to quickly find what I am looking for.



Another thing I love about Drive from the teacher perspective is that it is so easy for students to "star" any files that needs to easily be retrieved.  By selecting the star next to the file name students can them go to the tab in drive to retrieve any starred or important files very quickly.





This week I worked on converting from a paper/pencil Art Interest Survey to a digital form for incoming private lesson students.  I am so excited about how this will simplify the process for incoming students.  In the past they have downloaded the file, printed it, completed the survey and texted or emailed me a picture of the their answers.  The process has proved to be so time-consuming!  This digital format will be so much simpler for students to complete and return to me!

If you are interested in accessing the survey for Pre-K through 4th grade age students please click the link below.  



Until next week,

Mrs. J

Comments